I have to tell you some of the funny things Sam has done lately. First, on the first day of preschool Sam walked into class and said "I am speedy, but you can call me speed." He had never ever said that before. Second, Sam has a thing about his hair. It's on the edge of vain. On the second day of preschool I did his hair kind of spikey not much but he hated it. I told him it was cute and finally talked him into leaving it. We get to school and he wouldn't go in. "You have to go in and ask my teacher if she likes my hair then I will go in" he said. So I go in and ask his teacher. I think she thought I was nuts. Remember the day before. Anyway she comes out and says his hair is so handsome. He was instantly happy and ran right in. Vain or what!!! Now he lets me do his hair spikey every other day. He says "spikey, flat, spikey, flat."
A couple of months ago Sam tried to flaten his own hair but he decided to use scizzers instead of a comb. Needless to say it looked flat all right. I told him I had to fix it and make it all the same. He was ok with that until he saw how much I was cutting off. He freaked, then freaked again when he looked in the mirror. "You ruined my hair, nobody is going to like me now" he said. "Well next time let me cut your hair OK" I said. Here are some pictures.
Sam's wack job!
Mom's wack job!
3 comments:
Chary, yipee!! I'm glad you're on board. Your blog looks great! It will be fun to see how things are going now that you are farther away. Sam is quite a little character.
Love the new slide show. It's so fun to look back. Would you email me the Christmas picture? It is darling. I hope you don't mind that I used a few pictures you took in my slide show. I'm horrible at forgeting my camera.
I hope your week in St. George was good!
WIsh I had some of those pictures, they are so darling. I can not get the ones in the slide show. They are so cute. It was good to see those of the rest of the family, yours and ours. Love your Blog. Love ya MOM
Post a Comment