Jan 18, 2008

I Know, I know Christmas is over

I just wanted post all the fun the kids had this Christmas.

Chrismas Eve Day we made cookies for Santa. Don't think I am that domestic. I made the frosting, but bought the cookie dough. This is the only time of year we MAKE A MESS decorating cookies:)


Christmas eve we all met at Grandma
& Grandpa's and opened lots of fun gifts
(thanks Grandma & Grandpa)



Halle and Avrie enjoying
Grandma's digital picture
frame. Those two crack me
up!



Charlee getting stuck to all the present bows. The kids loved it.








Everyone got new Christmas jammies.
Yeah!!!!




WE ALL KNOW CHRISTMAS MORNING WAS THEIR FAVORITE.




























5 comments:

acrane said...

Char
look like you had a great christmas
you kids are so cute

Laura said...

it looks like Christmas was lots of fun!! I especially like Sam's outfit. :)

Young family said...

Your kids are so cute. I am glad that you check out our blog too. Keep posting!!!

Jamie Eyre said...

Hey, at least you beat me at posting Christmas pictures. I borrowed a few Christmas Eve pictures. I hope that's OK. What a great Holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chary, I hope this actually posts. I just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you. If I don't call you on your birthday please know that I love you tons:) I seem to miss you more now. I guess because your further away. Anyway, I think your awesome and I hope you have a great birthday. Love you tons and tons. Remember Grandma used to say thanks a million? Well love ya a million!!
Gayla