Paytan's piano teacher has about 22 students and before summer break she has a big recital. Paytan did so good. We are so proud of her. She practices everyday and it has paid off. She had the whole song memorized. Sorry I don't have a video. I completely forgot to video it. Good job Paytan!!


3 comments:
Way to go, Paytan. So happy to hear when children play the piano. It will bless you forever and it will be the basis for any other instrument you want to play.
Another plus is you sing so pretty,too. Piano playing and singing go together. love ya bunches
what an amazing hand position and so young. She must be a natural. Love the black and white
Oh! I love the polka dot dress! I can't wait 'till Lexi has a piano recital. Wish I could talk Garrett into taking lessons. :)
Post a Comment