Chary, you must have some of your Dad's love of photography. You seem to be a natural. You have captured personality, scenery, and effects so well. And Sam, what a precious kid you are. You are just one great cowboy right now. Love ya from Alton
Those really are awesome pictures--so professional. Good job, Char. How cute is Sam? That is quite a blessing to know what you want to do in life. Arlyn and I are both jealous :).
8 comments:
I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Those are really good, and I'm not just saying that. :)
What a cutie! Great pics Char!
Chary, you must have some of your Dad's love of photography. You seem to be a natural. You have captured personality, scenery, and effects so well. And Sam, what a precious kid you are. You are just one great cowboy right now. Love ya from Alton
So Fabulous!! He looks like a real rancher for sure.
Wow! Awesome job on the pictures!
What a cutie pie his is, Char! And what awesome photos. Good job!
Thank you everyone!!
Those really are awesome pictures--so professional. Good job, Char.
How cute is Sam? That is quite a blessing to know what you want to do in life. Arlyn and I are both jealous :).
Post a Comment