I'll have to say it seems like forever ago that we had Charlee Rae. But then again this last year has flown by. Here are couple of things that have gone on in the first year of Charlee Rae's life.
About 1825 diaper changes
About 2190 feedings
About 550 naps
About 1100 wake ups at night (still dosn't sleep through the night):(
About 15 steps total so far (waa whoo)
Countless smiles and laughs
Endless hugs and kisses (Charlee gives the best hugs)
And to much love to count
Happy Birthday on the 25th Charlee Rae!!!!!!!
7 comments:
What a darling little girl you have this year. She is so precious. Thank you for sharing her with us. Can't believe she arrived just a year ago. Seems like she has been here forever. Tried to down load pics to my computer and the slide show will not let me. So I will return often to enjoy. Great job Char
Love ya
MOM
May 25 is a good day all around (it's our anniversary)! :)
I love little Charlee and I can't believe that she is so old. Those are also some crazy numbers that demonstrate how hard you work being her mother.
Wow what a cutie. I can’t believe it’s been a year. I love all your different backgrounds!
i can't believe she is a year already! thanks for your input on RS stuff and I know, I stress way to easily! :)
I agree with Christy. You are a hard worker and great mom, Chary. That is crazy all those diaper changes, etc. . .
Happy Birthday Charlee!! You are such a beautiful happy little girl. We love you!
you've been tagged
Post a Comment