May 4, 2008

Oh, Halle you crack me up!!

Last weekend we started our remodel of the kitchen and living room(so excited about it too). Halle thought she needed to help also. She got Sam's work gloves and hard hat. I just had to take pictures. She was filthy from head to toe.

She did more dancing around then helping. She is definitely our miss personally. I'll have to tell you about her imagination. It's a whole other post.

7 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Haha! That is hilarious.:)

I will add you to the blog right away as soon as I hear from you. Sorry about that. E-mail is lisannyoung(at)gmail

Anonymous said...

Funny, funny Halle!
I'm still here, hating the cold. Finally it has started to warm up.
Your digital pages are darling. You'll have to show me how sometime. I would love to learn :)
Good luck on the remodle!

Sam Roundy said...

Just like her mom when she was a kid. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Katelyn and Halle would have so much fun together! I wish we were a little closer to you guys to let our girls play! Halle is growing up so fast, can't believe it!

Christy Lu said...

Well, she is adorable. I just hope she does not keep that facial hair. Good luck on the remodel. When I get back in the lower 48, coming to see it will be the first thing I do.

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

Always so positive you are!!! Move Back!!! :) Thanks for your comment.

Jen said...

i love Halle. and good luck!lovlyndee