Apr 28, 2008

Addicted





I am just learning about digital scrapbooking and I have to say it has turned into an addiction. There are so many more things you can do then with the tradtional way of scrapbooking. It doesn't take up space in your house and your kids don't get into your scrapbooking stuff. I absolutely love it. These are just a few of my latest ones.

11 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

That is way cute... you go, girl! :)

Christy Lu said...

This is such a great idea and they are soo cute. It helps to have a good scrapbook when you have such cute kids.

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

I have wanted to get into this, we have just had a crazy year...the best things-no mess to clean up!!!
What program are you using? And where can you print the pages once done? Do you still need to know how to change background??? Looks like you got it! Let me know

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

I have a bunch of links to webs with free downloads of digital scrapbooking stuff. do you want me to email???

Anonymous said...

I just copied and pasted a new template code from www.finalsense.com except I lost all of my extra stuff on blog, it only kept my posts and so i had to redo everything. I wouldn't suggest that! :)

jennie

Anonymous said...

it's me again :) I know a girl who does this big time!!! She acutally teaches it at a high school. Anyway, she says look at this site. They will print your pages into an acutal book for about .99 per page. I have done a few mypublisher.com books, but I HAVE to create pages in their program, so i can't use free downloads etc. anyway, blah blah check this out

http://www.viovio.com/wiki/Step+by+Step+Scrapbook+Instructions

Sylvia said...

Chary Sue
You are doing great!! So darling!! I love to visit your blog because you always have fun ideas and pics. And I think Charlee Rae is a doll. Of course, so is Halle, and Paytan. And Sam is a sweetheart, too. Guess I just love my Wyoming kids. This is such a fun thing to do. Hope you can save them forever this way.
Love ya....wgxeiivu

Anonymous said...

hey char, HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLOPPPPPP!
It is now 1 AM and I am still trying to figure out how to even start a digital page??? I downloaded adobe photoshop elements, and some freebie papers etc. I want to do an 8.5 x 11 landscape page but cannot for the life of me get it to do this!!! I'm going to bed!

jennie

Jen said...

Wow! You are really good at Digital Scrapbooking. I really want to start the digital thing up soon!! I forgot that Charlee and Isaac were only two days apart. So fun when cousins are that close in age! Lyndee loves Paytan and still talks about her even though its been almost 5 years that we've lived close.

Jen

Torrie Young said...

Char, We'll have to have a reunion or get-together sometime and have you demonstrate how to do this. I would like to learn how because I have no idea what to do with all our photos. Anyway, they are so beautiful and creative. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

hey, what version of creating keepsakes do you use? The newest one if V3 but i know you said you bought it at WWWant expo last year. anyway, let me know. I might just have to try it since adobe is not working for me as i'd hoped. are you in enrichment in your ward? Danna was saying somethinga bout that... you lucky dog! ;-)

jennie