Apr 24, 2008

I AM SOOOO SICK OF THE SNOW


I woke up this morning and Jake said, "Do you want curl up in a ball? " and I asked "no, why?" then I looked out side. I seriously am so sick of the snow and winter weather. I know we need water and stuff. But, come on man.

4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Sorry about the snow! I won't even tell you what the weather was like in NC today. But you can remember me in August when it's hotter than a pressure cooker.

Anonymous said...

We went into the commencement excersizes for the BYU graduation-- it was like a mini blizzard. And one of speakers mentioned we would visit with our graduates outside if it had quit snowing. But it was sunshine, tho cold afterward. Snow at the end of April. Quite an unusual thing. We have some, too. Provo.
Love MOM

acrane said...

Char I am right there with ya I am so sick of wind and snow. I am ready for spring and gardening and playing outside.
Hang inthere remember where you live its still jacket weather on the fourth of july j/k
Amanda

Jen said...

You guys went from one extreme to the next. I'm glad we don't see much snow out here, but we do get rain all the time!