Apr 9, 2008

My new Favorite thing


Susan aways gives me cool things. The latest is a scentsy warmer. I absolutly love it . It is a warmer so you don't have to light them. The wax is melted by a low watt bulb. You just place a wax cube in the top and enjoy. I have a hard time finding candles that don't give me a head ache and these don't. The smells are wonderful. There are so many different fragrances. I have Enchanted Mist and Cocnut Lemongrass right now. I love them both. They make my house smell clean even though it isn't.

6 comments:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

so where to you find something like this? I will have to put it on my "want" list. Maybe if my house smells clean, i might be ablt to close my eyes and convince myself that it IS clean! :)

Very cute family pic too. You're lookin' good. I need to get back into running...it's crazy how much better you feel. talk later!

Christy Lu said...

Ok, I like this! I get head aches from the candles as well so I'm excited to try this one when I'm at your house. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

So I noticed that you made a comment about your Scentsy Warmer!!! I'm so glad you like it! I'm the Scentsy Consultant who gave it to Susan and therefore to you! If you ever want more product or want to host a part to get FREE STUFF let me know! I'd make another trip to Wyoming! Also, I wouldn't mind if your friends knew I did this too. Its a fun home business for anyone looking for something simple and fun to do from home!!
So glad you like your warmer! I'm addicted as I have nearly 10 of my own!!!

Lovely Lisa said...

We bought the Scentsy wax and a 99-cent jar at the craft store, and we heat the wax on the $5 warmers you can also buy at the craft store. (Just a tip if y'all don't want to buy the Scentsy warmers, which can get a little 'spensive.) We have lavender and it's yummy. Scentsy's car candles are great, too! They even come in manly scents for Bradley's truck. :)

Char said...

OK I lied, the coconut lemongrass gives me a headache. It was ok at first but then I got a head and had it till I changed wax scents. Still love the enchanted mist. I'm excited to try some other scents.

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

hey char...how goes your life? We are busy getting ready for coleman to get his tonsils and adnoids out next thursday. Is it warming up there yet??? Hope you're all doing well.