Apr 8, 2008

Books, books, books

I finally unpacked the kid's books. Halle was so excited. She kept saying "thank you, thank you Mom" and "I love my books so much." I had no idea it would be such a hit. Should of got them out for Christmas. Christmas would have been a lot cheaper:)






Halle got Barnice (Paytan's cabbagepatch kid) and read her all the Dora books on the shelf.

6 comments:

Christy Lu said...

CUTE!! CUTE!! That little Halle is so adorable!! I also love the family picture. I need a copy of it. Keep up the great blogging, your great example to me!

ApRyL :) said...

You know These pics are worth$$$$$$$! Call Barnes and Knoble right now! :) Sooo CUte!

Your fam pics turned out soo soo FAB! Sorry we couldn't hook up while you were in the state...c ya at the blessings??? :)

Lovely Lisa said...

Looks way fun!!

-Lisa

Laura said...

You take such adorable pictures of your kids! Do you have a program for the effects?

acrane said...

Books are so great Lainee is the same way she love loves them

Sylvia said...

What a great Mom you are to instill the love of a book in your kids. You gave them something greater than jewels as the poem says. I bet you are always reading to them even now. They can anywhere in the world and love all parts of the good life. Good Job, Char and Jake!!
Love ya bunches
Mom