Mar 30, 2008

Who's who???




CAN YOU TELL???

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi
All your girls are so cure at any age. They sure do look alike but seems like they seem to have their own special look. They are precious. Thanx for sharing.
It was so wonderful to see you all at the baptism. You are doing great, Char. Getting smaller and smaller.
Hope the weather can let Jake into the fencing business right away.
Love ya bunches
MOM

Char said...

that is choc. cake on her head if you were wondering

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

????????????????????

halle
charlee
payton
sam

????????????????????

Christy Lu said...

Halle, Charlee, Paytan and You Char! Do I get a prize if I'm right? All of you look so much alike and your all so gosh darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Christy. Do I get a prize for second? Hope you're having a great weekend in warm weather. I forgot what it's like!

Char said...

Good job everyone. The order Halle, Charlee, Payt, and Me. I give permission to go buy yourself a treat.

Torrie Young said...

Arlyn knew right away that the last was you. Good excuse to go get a treat! Chary--you're so awesome. Your family is absolutely beautiful. What a gorgeous family photo. That is so cute about Halle and the books. Fun, fun.

ApRyL :) said...

Hey I knew right away too! :) Char watch out for the FBI. they probs accuse you of a secret Clone-ing Facility goin on...LOL! :)