Jan 21, 2009

Tooo Quiet

So, yesterday I was working on the computer and after awhile I thought "Charlee is being too quiet, I wonder where she is" so I called her name and there was no answer. Usually she says "Huh?" or "Mama" when I call her name. So, I went up stairs to look for her and this is what I found...........











She had climbed up on the bar and fallen asleep.




She looked so peaceful I thought about leaving her there, but I didn't want her falling off if she woke up. I took her to bed and she slept for two hours, which never happens.

6 comments:

Christy Lu said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!

Lovely Lisa said...

I think that may just be the most adorable thing ever. :)

OurEyeWitness said...

Awwwww, that is the best way to find a quiet child in my experience. She's just beautiful and she looks so peaceful. Makes we want to kiss her cheeks. :)

Anonymous said...

How precious, Char. She must have been worn out. You must have got so much done in those two hours!!!!
Love ya all, Mom

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

i love it when kids fall asleep in funny places, and when they actually stay asleep after you move them. so cute!

Torrie Young said...

Oohhh, mega dittos. How funny she fell asleep there. So sweet.