Jan 2, 2009

Dashing through the snow...

We thought we would go south and warm up for the weekend. It didn't work. It was cold down there too.

We still had fun though. We went to Mom's on Monday.
On our way over cedar mountain we stopped to see how deep the snow was. Payt is about 4 feet tall and the snow was over her head.
We found a fun hill to tub down when we got there. This is Sam and Christy after they crashed at the bottom of the hill. Christy thought it was fun. Sam didn't. He face planted it a couple of times.
This is more like it!!! (he didn't crash this time)
Quick picture;)
Charlee loves her Aunt Christy.

Payt stayed at Grandma's with the stomach flu. She was pretty bummed that she couldn't go tubing with us.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great fun in the snow!! Was so delighted to have you in Alton!!! Felt so empty when you all left. Been burning lots of wood lately to keep ahead of the cold weather. Come again!!!!!!
Grandma love you all bunches☺

Torrie Young said...

Can you believe all the snow? Good thing you got to make use of it! Great shots.
Poor little Sam--it makes me hurt too.

Christy Lu said...

That was so much fun!! I'm so glad that I got to go with you guys. It has been years since I've gone tubbing.

Laura said...

Wow so much snow! So much fun! That picture of Sam gave us a laugh.

OurEyeWitness said...

Snow Fun! I miss that sometimes. It's fun to live close enough to go play in it though. You guys look so cute on the tube together. Did you tell Sam about the time Lynar and Arlyn crashed in perfect twin unison? We still tell that story at our family get togethers sometimes. :)

Lovely Lisa said...

Fun! I think it's been like five years or more since I last went snow tubing. It makes me cold just thinking about it. :)

acrane said...

char that looks so fun I can't believe there is that much snow by your moms I thought that was up where you were. I love your pics your getting to be quite the photographer are you using photo shop? Hey mace and i might be coming through on the 22nd I will give you a call if we are. looks like fun next time stop by if your driving by.

scrapping simply said...

thank you for the ad! we will credit your account with free prints at the end of each month, so make sure you register!
thanks,
Scrapping Simply

Jen said...

Wow, snow looks like fun, but it dosen't make us miss it! We haven't even bought Lyndee a big coat yet this year....we don't enjoy the cold. I'm glad that you all had fun. We do miss being close to do fun activities like that though!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

about the coupons, just the inserts from the sunday paper. I order 3 extra sunday papers to get more than one copy of each coupon. Albertsons is the best deals, and walgreens is pretty good too. If you have either of those close. Uh, i use the site, grocerysmarts.com it's pretty cool. i am still learning so kind of overwhelmed. It is only like $15 a month for that many papers. Totally worth it, seeing as how in one shopping trip I saved that much money +. Good luck if you try it.