
Paytan played Mary so fair, Sam played Joseph who guided the donkey with care. Halle and Charlee played the angels proclaiming the birth, singing "Hosanna!" and "Peace on the earth". Sam was also the shepards, humble and mild. Baby Jesus, played by Charlee's favorite doll.


8 comments:
We used to do that when I was a kid! Good times. They look so cute.
So sweet! I'm glad you have this tradition. Your kids will have awesome memories. Merry Christmas!
I love your photography! And the story it tells is the stuff the Christmas Spirit is made of. Good job Char. Merry, Merry Christmas!
So happy to see the tradition of the Nativity go down thru the families. Such perfect little participants for you to be Joseph and Mary with such perfect angels helping. Christmas is really special when you have enough to act it all out. So wonderful.
Love
Grama in Alton
Wow, your photography skills are amazing Char! Can't wait to see ya!
Ohhhhh, so sweet. Such a beautiful tradition.
So cute, Char! You're a wonderful photographer and I love what you did with the pics. Merry Christmas!
I am in awe! Beautiful kids and beautiful pictures. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment