

December is here and so all the programs begin. Paytan did an awesome job in her Christmas program. They sang, "baby it's cold outside" and "Jingle bells". They played "skaters waltz" on xyliphones. Mrs. Limoges does a really great job with those kids.I am so proud of you Paytan.
5 comments:
Oh, I sooo wish that I could have been there. "Baby, it's cold outside" is one of my favorite christmas carols. Paytan you are soooo beautiful!!!
Gotta love the Christmas programs. Nothing better than hearing sweet little voices singing Christmas songs.
Tell Paytan she looks adorable:)
Kids totally make Christmas great! I LOVE Paytans hair ribbon. She is beautiful CHar.
Paytan, the preformer. You are getting so good at being in front of crouds. I love to hear you sing. You are doing great to learn more instruments, too. Great job, my precious, little Wyoming sweetheart. Love ya bunches
Grama in Alton
She is way cute. Good job, Paytan!
Post a Comment