Charlee has grown a lot in the last few months. Her latest thing is talking without making a sound. She will move her lips and nothing comes out. It's pretty funny. One of these days she will just start talking...... I think. Halle is light on her feet. Charlee is NOT. She stomps everywhere. We sure love ya Charlee Rae!!
8 comments:
She's so darn cute. So is your blog!
Those are some beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl.
What cute pictures..I love it when you can capture their personalities on film. We look forward to seeing you next week..
Holy Cow Char, you are an amazing photographer! It looks like you figured out how to do the little bit of color thing. good job. Ya know, it is easier to be a good photographer when you go dang cute kids. I really love that 1st picture!
Each little one comes with a unique personality, right? So great when you can see it as well as read about them.Charlee is sure a combination of the cute things kids do. Thanks for sharing, Char. Love to get these photos.
The pictures are adorable! She's a cutie. Thanks for the baby gift, I love it!
OH- and thanks for the blog info. I finally got it figured out.
I love you blog, you have such talent. Looking forward to seeing you and your family at Thanksgiving.
Soooo cute, Char!! :)
Post a Comment