Nov 5, 2008

Husband Tag

I have been tagged with this one before but Jake said If I ever posted it he would not be happy. Oh, well. Sorry Jake. :):):)
1. Where did you meet your husband? At SUU in Biology class.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 9 years.
4. What does he do to surprise you? He did the dishes the other day. Shocked the heck out of me.
5.What is your favorite feature of his? His smile.
6. What is your favorite quality? His common sence. Mine seems to go slowly with each kid
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Char
8. What is his favorite food? Gandolfos Breakfast burritos.
9. What is his favorite sport? Basketball.
10. Where was your first kiss? In his pickup
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Relax in the Hot Tub.
12. Do you have any children? Three girls and one boy.
13. Who said I love you first? He did.
14. What is his favorite music? COUNTRY
15. What do you admire most about him? His willingness to get up early EVERY day of the week among many other things.
16. Will he read this? Yes.
17. The people I tag - You

5 comments:

OurEyeWitness said...

Your so brave Chary. Posting against your husbands will! :) Being happily married rocks! I can tell you think so too. Congrats on your great man.

Laura said...

it's fun to learn more about Jake. when you first got married i was a little intimidated by him (granted i was a kid) but getting to know him has made him one of my favorite uncles! we really miss you guys.

Laura said...

somehow i deleted my "i belong" link off my blog. can you tell me again where you found it??
thanks!!

Shauna said...

I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I love you, Jake! Glad Chary found you!! You are one great Dad!!
From the mother in law.