Nov 2, 2008

Off to Neverland

It all started with Paytan wanting to be Wendy and then Halle wanted to be Tinkerbell. So we went with the whole Neverland theme. Sam was of course Peter Pan. I couldn't find a little Hook costume so we went with Nana the dog for Charlee. I have to admit it was kind of fun dressing everyone up.











I couldn't get a good picture of Charlee.
I thought I would just get one later but she fell asleep and I never got one.

15 comments:

Torrie Young said...

Hi Char, cute costumes. Wow those kids are growing up fast.

Torrie Young said...

Hi Chary. It's Torrie this time. The last comment was from Arlyn. What a great idea- Peter Pan! That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen--all of them dressed up. I really like the fuzzy edges too. You're so creative.

ApRyL :) said...

Oh my HECK yer kids are soo dang cute! :) Halloween is soo soo fun! except for the candy wrappers and runny noses everywhere for the next month. Ah well it's all good!:)

Jessie said...

Char, so adorable! What a great idea! :)

The Bonham Family said...

I loved your kids costumes. I went with a wizard of Oz theme one year. My mom even made a tin man costume for Easton. Its fun to have a theme. I haven't done it since.

Lovely Lisa said...

AWESOME! That is so, so cute.

Young family said...

What a great idea to dress the kids in theme..Very cute. I may try that next year

Laura said...

how fun! they are adorable.

The Eyre's said...

How fun! I love seeing what you guys are up to on your blog. Hope you are all doing great.

OurEyeWitness said...

Way cute Char! I'm gonna make my kids do something like that next year. I'm so selfish. Let's just do what I wanna do!! They are very beautiful little people.

OurEyeWitness said...

I meant your kids, but my wording sounded like I meant mine. They are beautiful too. :) :)

Anonymous said...

They look darling! My kids would never cooperate with the whole THEME thing.
They loved the Halloween party too. Thanks for inviting them!

Anonymous said...

What fun things you are doing this fall. Parties, mountain treks and dressing up. Kids look so cute. So dilightful to watch them enjoy in photos. Love ya Mom

Christy Lu said...

Holy cow, they are soooo cute and I love that it was mostly their idea. Did they watch the movie a ton of time so they could get into the character? They all look just like the real thing.

Jen said...

What fun costumes!!! Isn't Halloween so much fun!!!