Dec 11, 2008

Sam's Christmas Program


There are four Kindergarten classes and to get them all to sit and sing and behave for the half hour show was amazing. They did a super job. Sam's favorite song was the toy soldier song. They had two classes march through a castle door while the other ones sang. Sam wanted to be a toy soldier but they didn't pick his class to march. He did such a great job. He has grown A LOT since school started. I am amazed everyday how much he is learning and growing. (Sam is in the middle looking back at the castle. You can't really see him that well)


Isn't he handsome?

Up On The House Top

(just push pause on the blog music to listen)

6 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Yaay, Sam! He does look handsome.

Laura said...

awesome picture with color and black and white.

Christy Lu said...

I love the internet and blogging. That video of Sam is adorable and the only thing that makes it better is if I was there!!

Anonymous said...

Sam, you were so good. I think you make a pretty good soldier. You did a great job. Glad I could see you. I love to hear you sing!
Love Grama in Alton.
PS It is sure snowing here, is it there?

Jessie said...

Good job, Sam! What a cutie!

Torrie Young said...

Char,
Your blog is beautiful. Great posts and slide show. Good job Sam and Paytan!
Thank you so much for taking our pictures. We sent them out as Christmas cards, so obviously we liked them.
Have a Merry Christmas!