Feb 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!!

6 comments:

Char said...

I'm about to give up on the slideshow thing. I can't get it to play all the slides. I have tried several different slideshow makers and non of them seem to do what I want. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Jake! I loved all the pictures. It's so fun to see how much your kids look like he did. Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

One great Dad you are, Jake. Happy Birthday to you. You are such a blessing to our family and yours. Glad Chary found you and you found her. You were one good lookin' kid, just like yours are.
Love, Alton Granny

Lovely Lisa said...

Well, I can definitely tell who your kids belong to. :) Happy Birthday, Jake!

Christy Lu said...

This is great!! My favorite picture is the one of little Jake with all the grumpy adults. The smile on his face is classic!!!

Jamie Eyre said...

Happy Birthday Little Bro!!!! Have a great one! Love all the pictures :)



Tell your wife to crop out the sister next time!