Feb 15, 2009

This is why I do it

Sometimes it is really hard being a mom but when I have moments like this I can't help but love it.


Charlee reading the scriptures.

8 comments:

Christy Lu said...

That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!! She is growing up soooo fast.

OurEyeWitness said...

Ooohhhhh! Truly that is what gives us strength in the everyday mundaneness. She is a little geniusette, cutie-patootie! Good job Char and Jake. Your baby girl is destined for big things!

Lovely Lisa said...

See, now if she ever gives you any grief about reading at 6:30 a.m. or something you can show her that. :)

Seriously, though... that is way cute!!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

super cute char! We read to our kids, we need to help them read instead, good idea! I love watching kids and trying to pronounce words. Did you ever see on my youtube movies, the one of coleman. He is singing his favorite bedtime song and he facials are so funny too! Thanks for posting this, it does make up for all the rough times doesn't it?!?!

Sylvia Young said...

So special. Love hearing a child learn the scriptures. Dad and I called times like this "paydays" for parents. This is a "payday" to watch a video of Charlee for me. Thanks for sharing, Char!!!

Mindy said...

Just wanted to say thanks for posting my button on your blog! It fun getting to know some of my readers through their blogs. Right now I wish I lived in southern Utah with you--some sun would be nice for a change!

Thanks
Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com

Young family said...

She is so sweet! I can't belive how well she talks..

Torrie Young said...

Oh my goodness. That is one precious video. I bet you watch it whenever you're having a bad day. Oh. . . it just tugs at my heartstrings.