Mar 3, 2009

Payt is 8


















I did a slide show last year so I decided to just do a couple of pictures this time. We love you Paytan and are so glad and thankful you are in our family.

7 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAYTAN!

ApRyL :) said...

HaPpY BirThDaY BeaUTiFuL! :) Are you soo excited to be baptized er what? :) We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Paytan, you look like a beautiful angel in the picture with the white dress. I guess I could say, you are one!!!Hope you had a wonderful day on your day!! Love ya Gran

Laura said...

She looks so beautiful and soo grown up! I love the video of Charlee. Wow she speaks well!

Christy Lu said...

I sure love you Payt!!! The other day i was thinking about when you were born. I remember waiting in the waiting room and when your Dad came out to tell us all that you were here. I remember he got teary eyed when he told your Grandpa Rex. I can't believe that was 8 years ago... Wow, how time flys!!!!

Torrie Young said...

How great that you are eight! Happy Birthday, Paytan!!

OurEyeWitness said...

wow does the time fly! My Garrett turned 8 in Dec and I confess, I feel old sometimes. Just in the low moments really, mostly I am just so amazed that Heavenly Father trusts me to raise up such wonderful spirits. Paytan is really beautiful! She looks a lot like you. Congratulations to Paytan! And to her great mom for helping her to get to this important birthday. :)