It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
it is so funny when paitin had both fingers in her mouth! from lyndee
Our Paytan is cute no matter what she does, right? Such a darling little 8 year old. Love ya, PaytAlton Granny
Chary, that is some seriously GREAT stuff! I want to do it too. She is just a beautiful little girl.
keep it up! I totally need to do this. not enough time and energy and resources! I'll have to take lessons when I acutally get a program.
Char cute pics I love them and pages hey will you email me your address mine is amanda.crane@sevier.k12.ut.ustalk to ya soon
Post a Comment
5 comments:
it is so funny when paitin had both fingers in her mouth! from lyndee
Our Paytan is cute no matter what she does, right? Such a darling little 8 year old. Love ya, Payt
Alton Granny
Chary, that is some seriously GREAT stuff! I want to do it too. She is just a beautiful little girl.
keep it up! I totally need to do this. not enough time and energy and resources! I'll have to take lessons when I acutally get a program.
Char cute pics I love them
and pages
hey will you email me your address mine is amanda.crane@sevier.k12.ut.us
talk to ya soon
Post a Comment