Ok, ok, I know Payt's Birthday was last month but I am way behind on about everything these days so you get what ya get and ya don't throw a fit.
Paytan got pink pancakes for breakfast. Which she begged for. (I am not that on the ball)
Then for dinner she wanted Fiesta Guatalahara (sp) so she could wear the cool sombraos they have.
After yummy food and fried ice cream it was home to open presents.
Amoung lots of gifts she got scriptures and a scripure case and rollerblades.
Paytan loves being 8. That morning when I was doing her hair she said, "Mom now that I am 8 I need more responsiblilies." We'll see how she does with the ones she already has. Being accountable for her decsions now is alot to think about.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Payt!
Char, she's so big! And so beautiful. Pink rollerblades! The best kind. She's gonna be great with her extra responsibility. Girls just have a knack for that stuff. 'Specially, "oldest" girls. :)
Ps. Your house looks beautiful.
Paytan, You are so special. I love your happy face and your big smile. Keep being the great kid you are.Love ya
Post a Comment