Paytan thought this day would never come. Everything went great. She got to sing"When I am Baptized" in the program. After having a cold it was kind of hard to hit all the notes but we thought she did great.
Paytan was baptized in the same font that her Dad was baptized in. She thought that was pretty cool.

4 comments:
Congrats, Paytan! Glad everything went well.
I LOVE the picture of Jake on his baptism day next Paytan on hers. It's so cool to have 'roots' like that. She probably can't help but feel like she 'belongs.' The pictures are beautiful. Congrats Paytan. You made a wonderful choice.
Paytan, it was so good to be with you on the day you became so "clean right after rain". You are such a special sweetheart. I love you. You did the best thing you could do to be baptized at eight years old. Such a happy time.
What a beautiful day and baptism. Your song was full of the Spirit and brought tears to our eyes. You have a beautiful, crystal-clear voice! Love you
Post a Comment