LOL! That is so awesome. I like how they get totally into it, and that Payt is the only one who hangs in there till the end. They should sing at a game for sure. :)
Those are three beautiful little patriots! Paytan has a gorgeous voice. So heart warming Char, you and Jake must have the buttons popped off all your best shirts.
7 comments:
So much fun to watch. Loved it.
haha. what cuties.
Oh, how I love to hear your kids sing!!! Sam can do it, too. Such talent. Keep it up!!!
Sam was in the shower
LOL! That is so awesome. I like how they get totally into it, and that Payt is the only one who hangs in there till the end. They should sing at a game for sure. :)
Those are three beautiful little patriots! Paytan has a gorgeous voice. So heart warming Char, you and Jake must have the buttons popped off all your best shirts.
I MISS YOU!!!!! I NEED TO HUG THOSE KIDS!!!
Post a Comment