Apr 16, 2009

5..6..7..8

Halle and Paytan both love dance class. They had thier first dance review a couple of weeks ago and both did so good. Payt is quite the performer. She gets nervous because she hates messing up. But she did great.

Payt waiting for her turn. This is the only good picture I got of her. All the others were fuzzy. (I hate my camera)I also missed her second dance. I was helping Halle change for her next dance.


Halle's favorite part was getting ready and getting to wear some of Mom's makeup.

She was so cute. Getting destracted was what she did best.

Dancing at the end with all the dancers.

7 comments:

OurEyeWitness said...

Very beautiful. Very talented. Very lucky mom. :)

Christy Lu said...

luv the pics! the one with Halle in yellow is sooo good!

Young family said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I am sure it is so fun to watch! They look great!

Jen said...

How Fun! Do you have a video of them that we could see when we come this summer?? Lyndee would love that!

Sylvia said...

guess you girls have talent in many areas. Hope they enjoy good times. I like the one in yellow also. Halle is grown up too fast

Anonymous said...

Chary,

CUTE, CUTE Pics! You blog is so fun. Love it!

Don't hate your camera...just use a faster shutter speed. It will take care of that little bit of blur. If using a faster shutter makes your pics darker then bump up the ISO.

blog stalker...Nanette :)

Melea said...

O' My Goodness. That is my sweet little Lily with your daughter. How cute is that :)