It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Mar 14, 2009
Just a little scrapin'
I am finally working on some scrapbook pages of Halle. Yea, I know I am way behind. Digital is making it so much easier to do though. Here is just a few of the latest ones.
9 comments:
Looks good, Chary!
Oh, those are my absolute favorite pictures. Love it.
Fun scrap pages... Payt looks so grown up...
Can you believe our babies are 8?!
And Yes, Kara will be baptized on the 28th as well...
Halle is so so so cute in the picture when she is picking up the candle from lyndee
Wow! I'm impressed, Char. You do such great, fun things with your pages, and I love the effects you did with that last picture. Awesome!
Our sweet little girl Halle. She is so precious.She is a little princess, so delicate. Char, you do such a good job. Love all your pictures.
super cute. Someday i will get started on digital. Someday...
Beautiful! I WANT to do that too. You'll never be sorry you did this. Incredibly well done Char!
all of those pictures are so so so so so cute.
Post a Comment