Jul 10, 2009

Hopin' on the 4TH wagon

Everyone else was posting 4th of July stuff so
I thought I better hop on the ol' band wagon.



Relay races at the park.


The only time these two hug each other:):)


Go Sam Go!!! (Payt's behind him)




Payt says "wheelbarrow racing is way harder then it looks."
Sam says "try being the wheel barrow"




Paytan's attempt at the crab walk. She was laughing
so much she couldn't do it.





Focusing on the FINISH LINE!!









And they're OFF!!






4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

FUN! I can't even remember the last time I was in a relay race.

The Bonham Family said...

I love your kids outfits. They are so cute. What a pretty park. Glad your 4th was great!

Sylvia said...

What a fun Fourth!!! The kid are so happy and having a great time. Thanks for sharing. Looks so green and not too hot. Fun, fun, fun

Torrie Young said...

I love to read your posts; they make me smile. What a fun Independence Day!