Paytan you are growing up way to fast.
Halle may not be a rodeo queen but
she has the wave down anyway.
(nice chocolate milk on her shirt too)
The horse Charlee got to ride was so old we couldn't put more than 60lbs on him. Kicking with all her might Champ (the horse)would only move one step. Charlee loved it.
Boots, buckle and wranglers were the first thing he packed for the trip.
6 comments:
how fun! we wish we could have been there.
Nothin' like horse ridin' in Alton! Those kids look like pro's. I love that old horse Champ! Many good memories. :) We'll be there this weekend! Maybe we'll see you?
I love horses. That looks so fun.
Looks like tons of fun. I think my girls would be too afraid..
I am delighted that you captured the fun on film. They were so excited yet so patient to wait their turns and to even ride at all because of rain etc. We loved having you come. Loved making memories while you are here. Loved lovin' these darling cuties. Loved seeing their parents, too. Wonderful, wonderful.
Loved,loved,loved seeing you. Em wanted to ride too but it didn't work out. You have the cutest kids in the world, you need to have a dozen. =)
Post a Comment