It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Sep 23, 2009
The Big 7!!
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
Sam, you are so cool. I miss you since you left Alton. I was sad you arrived with a tummy ache, but you just got better quick and you played with the squirt gun in the park. What great fun we had. I miss you. Hope you got the musical card. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Love ya
4 comments:
happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Sam!
wow, he is growing up so fast! i love all the pictures, the quote and in that last picture he really looks like you Char. Sure love you SAM!!
Sam, you are so cool. I miss you since you left Alton. I was sad you arrived with a tummy ache, but you just got better quick and you played with the squirt gun in the park. What great fun we had. I miss you. Hope you got the musical card. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Love ya
Post a Comment