The Soccer season is more than half over now and the kids are loving it.
Halle didn't like soccer at first until she made her first goal. Now she can't wait for next game. Her favorite part is half time and the end cause she gets a treat and a drink.
Sam is alot of fun to watch. He has never played soccer before and at his first game the other team didn't have enough players so Sam played for them. He made 5 goals. I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure he would get kicked and whine the rest of the time. He did so good. Sam and two other boys on thier team pretty much make all the goals.
I'm still trying to get some good pictures of Sam. Action pictures are a little harder than I thought.
Before the first game Dad told Payt that if she didn't play hard she would have to run home. At her third or fourth game she got a bloody nose and her coach asked her if she wanted to sit out for a minute, she said no and played the rest of the game. After she told me she played because she didn't want to run home. It was to funny. She really tries hard and has lots of fun.

Payt being goalie. She really likes it cause she doesn't have to run much.
Payt being goalie. She really likes it cause she doesn't have to run much.
4 comments:
Yaaay, soccer! Glad they're staying active and having fun while they're at it.
Such fun pictures, Char. We haven't gotten our kids into any sports yet. Sounds like they're missing out! I love the new look of your blog! Happy Fall!
Oh Char, I miss you soo much. I just wanta sqeeze your kids even tho I know Sam won't let me.
love you, Gayla
I love these darling pictures. These ball players are having great fun. And Char must be also watching and snapping these shots.
Post a Comment