It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Hi I seen you on Jamie blog and I chated with you at the fabric store?? Nice Background haha! I love your blog you mind if I follow it I added it to mine, amandadavenport.blogspot.com....I still need to sew my apron haha!
I love this Char!! you are such a wonderful example to me. I sure love ya!!
You still make such a great couple. Love you both. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi I seen you on Jamie blog and I chated with you at the fabric store?? Nice Background haha! I love your blog you mind if I follow it I added it to mine, amandadavenport.blogspot.com....I still need to sew my apron haha!
I love this Char!! you are such a wonderful example to me. I sure love ya!!
You still make such a great couple. Love you both. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment