Feb. 9th, 2010
I did not sleep very well last night and Mom wouldn't do anything. I just kept coughing and coughing. Mom took me the doctor and I got a breathing treatment and they told me I could go home and come back tomorrow.
Feb. 10th, 2010
We went back the doctor today and my oxygen didn't go up it went down to 74. So, we headed to the hospital. It took awhile to get to our room and once we were there everyone started doing stuff to me. I had to have a needle stuck in my arm which I hated. Mom had to hold me down cause I wanted to get up and run. I had to have oxygen in my nose and I hated that too.
Feb. 11th, 2010
Still at the hospital. It was a very long night. My oxygen kept going really low so the nurses kept coming in like every 5 minutes. I really do not like nurses. I watched sponge bob square pants for the first time. Mom doesn't let me watch it at home but there was nothing else on. The best part of the day is when my family came to visit me. Grandma Sue bought me a cool Dora blanket and some books and coloring stuff. I really love my Grandma Sue. She even watched me for a while so Mom could take the other kids and get out of the hospital for a while.

Feb. 12th, 2010
Yup, I am still at the hospital. My oxygen went down again. But I think it is doing good today. We might even go home. The doctor said I had Broncialitis what ever that is. I just glad I get to go home.
Feb. 13th, 2010
I am home now but still have oxygen at night. I hope it's only for a few more days. I love being home. It makes me happy to be with my family and my own bed.
2 comments:
Dang... she has had a rough year already! Hope she's completely recovered now.
That x-ray picture is crazy and your hospital picture just about makes me cry. poor charlee...i love her so much!
Post a Comment