Feb 2, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I'm not the most lovee dovee person but I like love songs so here are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy and Happy Valentine's day!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Char, loooove your awesome blog! It makes me so lonely for ya tho. Sure do miss ya. Ape :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Char
Love to see the kids. Thanks for sharing Christmas with us. So glad you had cousins for the kids to enjoy together with. Different with snow, huh? Have a great day , all of you. Tell Dana Hi. Love ya bunches MOM

Anonymous said...

Char,
Love the blog and the MUSIC!! I often just leave your blog up on my laptop while I'm working on other things so I can hear the good songs over and over. You've got great tease! Sure love ya and miss ya!
Christy lu

Anonymous said...

I love the picture at the top. DARLING!! And the new slide show, and the love songs...so sweet!

Laura said...

What a touching slide show! You take such amazing pictures of your kids. I'll have to get some tips from you sometime. See you Saturday! YIpee!

Lovely Lisa said...

Char-I think I have the problem fixed with the video of Bradley's birthday. I'm still figuring out how to post my own videos to YouTube, so sorry about the technical difficulties. Let me know if it still doesn't work!

-Lisa

ApRyL :) said...

love all the great songs char! :) i love that pic of you holdin' Charlee. I never seen it before. waaaay cool!
Keep warm! :0

Young family said...

Char- Your girls have always had the cutest head bands. I have only found small dinky ones for my girls. So, give me the 411 on how and where to find them...
Thanks- Heather

De said...

Okay camera shy people, what is this take pictures of my cute kids but not show any adult faces? Did Wyoming cause you both to come down with leprosy? How about showing a little bit more of the Poter family? There is no way these kids got so cute by accident and I'm sure that Jake wants to show off his Goatie!

Char said...

the last person I want people to see is me. My life is my kids so that's what I show. Where's your blog Deray?