Feb 14, 2008

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.

I hope all of you get something for Valentine's Day. If it's an 'I love you', a hug, or even a kiss. Know that somebody loves you and cares about you. I want my family to know how much I love each and everyone of you. You have no idea how much you all make my life better. Thank you all and HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY.
Here is my Valentine from Paytan, Sam and Halle. I love you guys!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Valentine is so cute! I had to remind Kyle to bring me a drink and a treat. But after I reminded him, he did go get one!!

Unknown said...

Char, I love you too! I am so grateful that you are part of my family forever. I love your pictures!!
Love you
Ryn

Christy Lu said...

Ok, let me wipe my tears 'cause I got um just from lookin' at your last post. You have the cutest kids in the world. I miss you and them tons! I also LOVE you all!! OXOX

ApRyL :) said...

Hope Jake didin't get you anything for V-day. :) Id have to wonder about him if he did:) j\k i love the cute card from the kids! miss ya

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

Hey Char
Very cute picture. I'm glad we are not the only ones who don't go "big" for valentines day.
My sisters hubby's are all the "a rose for every year we have been married" jewelry type of guys. So sometimes I feel a little left out and sad on the holiday. I know I am loved, sometimes I just want it expressed a little more. But, probably just those high post prego emotions at full force! :)

Jennie

Lovely Lisa said...

Little kid valentines are soooo cute. We got one from one of our little nursery kids and it totally made my day! :)