Winter seems like it is getting longer and longer. I am sick of it. I WANT SPRING!!! Where is it?? I put some summertime music on to cheer me up. If there is anyone else who is sick of winter just sit and listen for a sec. Spring will come sometime won't it? It has to.
2 comments:
I hope it comes soon too! Although I don't know when for WY. We sure miss you guys! Hang in there...turn your heat up, put on your flip flops and listen to your summer music while enjoying a smoothie or snocone! It will come...eventually! If you totally get sick of it, come and visit! :)
I don't wont to make you feel worse, but it has been in the 60"s and 70's all week here in Mesa. I need to come visit you because I've missed the winter and snow this year.
Post a Comment