Aug 20, 2008

Work in progress

No our remodel is still not done. Some of you have asked how it is going so here are few pics of things so far.

Living Room BEFORE

Living Room Sort of After. Still not complete but close.


Dining Room BEFORE
Dining Room Sort of After also.
I am not posting pictures of the kitchen because it really isn't close to being done.

10 comments:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

you are so good! You make everything look so great! Jus tlike you did in your house here! Come visit and do mine ;) I need some ideas. I don't know how you do things like this with the four kids! I can't seem to get anything done! Looks great and I am jealous. I have been here three years and still have bare walls, etc...I just don't have a clue what to do!

Christy Lu said...

This looks like it came right out of an HGTV show. It looks great and I love that I helped a little bit with it. I love the "count your many blessings" sign and the kids pictures. The whole thing looks great!!

Young family said...

Wow! Things look great. Good Job. I am sure you are ready to have your house all put together. Your vynal on the wall is really cute.

acrane said...

so cute dining room I love the pictures and the saying what does it say under count your many blessings

ApRyL :) said...

Hey Char Looks great! One of these days I have to come check it out in real life! :) Miss Ya!

Lovely Lisa said...

It really does look so great. The new pics of the kids are adorable, too!

Anonymous said...

Dear Chary
It must feel more like home now that you have put YOU into it!! It has taken a long time to get the effect you wanted and work all those hours to accomplish it. Great Job!! Thanks for sharing. Fun to see the "blessings" in such a neat place.
Love ya MOM

Laura said...

Wow!!!

Laura said...

how did you get the picture of “i belong” with the link on your blog? Can I copy it for mine?

Jen said...

Wow! You've done a lot of work! It looks so great! Hopefully we can come and see you sometime in Wyoming and see the whole house. You always do such a cute job decorating--I wish I had your creativity!