Well hopefully the windows are many. School is now in session here in our little part of Wyoming. Paytan, who is my best helper at home started 2nd grade today and Sam, our funny boy started all day Kindergarten. They both did great. Paytan was a little shy at first but it didn't last long. Sam just wanted me gone so he could get started. Everything was fine until they got home and he asked if he was going back tomorrow. I told he will be going everyday. "EVERYDAY!!! Oh, man that's to much Mom" he said. It was so funny. I hope he does ok, he can get a little grouchy when he's tired.
Sam's teacher Mrs. Micheli
Paytan's Teacher Ms. Blechel (Blekel is how it sounds, took us awhile to get it right)
8 comments:
Holy cow, summer is gone already! Sam and Payt you both look great and ready for the adventures of the next school year. I sure love you both and I can't wait to see you.
I like payton's shirt and your quote too. All day kindergarten...how is that?
Cute! They are growing up so fast. I love your new background.
Chary and Jake, I found your blog and its so cute. I wanted to check in and see how you are doing and your kids are so cute and growing up! Hope you are enjoying Wyoming.
Beth
Hi Chary,
I tried emailing you but for whatever reason it came back to me. The easiest way to get ahold of Shelly is her cell (559-0513). I think her email is jshshl_gmc@hotmail.com (I haven't emailed them in a long time). She's still in St. George with the babies and I don't think she has access to a computer. She's down there by herself and I know that she'd love a call. Her feeding times are 7:00am and every three hours (10:00am, 1:00pm ...), so you'll have the best luck if you call in between those hours.
Take care,
Jade
Way to go smarties! Good luck in school.
The remodel looks so great. You're an awesome home maker.
Chary, I just remembered--it's the 11th. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a fun and romantic day.
I am so glad you guys have all day kindergarten too! I love having all day kindergarten, I think it is wonderfun--as long as you have great teachers and a good school system I guess.
Post a Comment