When it's Olympics time we are all glued to the TV. I haven't got to bed before midnight since they started. The kids like the Gymnastics the best. Charlee loves the floor routines. She just sits and watches when ever they start tumbling. Sam thinks they have strings connected to them on the high bar. Paytan just thinks it is so cool. Halle likes the swimming. She tries to copy them and says "look mom I can do that too". I don't really have a favorite event but Micheal Phelps is sure fun to watch. I also like the beach volleyball.
7 comments:
I am right there with you I love the Olympics
They are so fun to watch
Paige and Lainee also love it
I love the update pics of Paytan and Sam. Is it a perm, Payt? Tough brother, Sam! Thank you again for all you do for your grey-haired Granny in Alton. Even lifting houses and making porches. Warm fires ahead.
Love ya bunches
Grama Y.
I also love that there is something really good and uplifting on TV these days. I love the new pictures and Payt, you are so beautiful! Sam, your picture makes me jealous because I really want to go swimming on a hot day. I sure miss you guys and I can't what to see you next month.
We are glued to the TV with the olympics also. I do have a hard time staying awake in the late evening, but find myself making up for it at 3-4 in the morning watching the reruns (since we don't have tivo) when I get up to feed Brooklyn. It really does inspire you to go and be active. I love the new picture of paytan--cute hair--is it naturally curly??
that sure is a cute picture of payton. What else have you been up to? Are your kids in school yet? I still have all three of mine home, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hpe i survive this year! ;)
It really has been fun watching the olympics-
Good luck getting the kids back is school.
I'm sad the Olympics are over. We had a blast watching them, especially when they were able to broadcast live on the East Coast. It'll be cool when they're in London!
Post a Comment