The girls were in the dump trailer throwing candy and Sam was driving the skid loader in the front. I didn't get any pictures of the kids throwing because I was in there with them. Kenadee, Avrie and Halle were on one side and Paytan and Ashtyn were on the other. They had a blast and threw tons and tons of candy.
Jul 31, 2008
Parade
JP Sales and JP Rental & Fence put a float in the 24th of July Parade. It was so long I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing so I stitched them together. Now it is so small you can't see it very well. Oh, well. It had some of the fence that they sell and install and some equiptment that they rent. It got second place in the bussiness category.




The girls were in the dump trailer throwing candy and Sam was driving the skid loader in the front. I didn't get any pictures of the kids throwing because I was in there with them. Kenadee, Avrie and Halle were on one side and Paytan and Ashtyn were on the other. They had a blast and threw tons and tons of candy.
The girls were in the dump trailer throwing candy and Sam was driving the skid loader in the front. I didn't get any pictures of the kids throwing because I was in there with them. Kenadee, Avrie and Halle were on one side and Paytan and Ashtyn were on the other. They had a blast and threw tons and tons of candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You can actually see it pretty well when you click on the picture. It does look large! Glad you had fun.
Arlyn really likes stitched pictures. That's a great float; we're glad that the business is doing well. How fun for Sam to drive the skid loader, and Paytan--she's quite the little performer. How cute!
hey char, i haven't forgotten about you. Sorry i haven't posted in a forever, I have been checking often, just don't have the time to comment. Jeric has been a bear lately, we've been sick for over a week and a half and he is teething, I feel a tiny little pokey, so it is almost through. I woke up the other day with headache, earache, feeling like my head would explode, and goopy eyes! It was to weired to wake up to the baby crying and not being able to open my eyes to seek what was wrong. I had to call for brad to wake up and help him while i took care of myself. Anyway, brad ways you were at church today, sorry i missed seein' ya, just home sick, not wanting to pass this lovely little germ on to others. Hope your visit was fun. i'll try to post more regular...
I love this and it looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I could have been there with you and its good to know that you are a good driver Sam. Today in the mail I got the beautiful pictures that you drew just for me and I love them. It was soooooo fun to get mail and then when I saw it was from you guys I was so happy about it. I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you so I can give you big hugs :)
Post a Comment