It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Jul 14, 2008
Paytan Performs
This is my first video so I hope it works.Paytan wanted to sing at the fourth of July progam in Alton where I am from so I called Mom and she arranged it. She did such a good job. I am so proud of you Payt.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Paytan, you did a GREAT job! I'm so glad that your Mom video'd it so I could see you perform. I'm proud of you. Love GranMa Sue
Payt, Love you so much, What a joy to have you represent our link to Alton and Jonathan Heaton with you. You did so good. We are so happy you are willing to share your talents with everyone like that. Many people have mentioned to me how wonderful you are. Of course, I told them I know you are a good girl with a bunch of talents. Love you so much. Heavenly Father sure helped you, too. See ya, Sweetheart Love Grandma Young
Halle Sue, What a sweetheart you are. It was so fun to have you here for a few days. I think you especially love your Grandmas. You are so cute and so full of fun and adventure. You are getting bigger and taller. Keep being as sweet and darling as you are. Did you get your card? Happy Birthday!! Grama in Alton loves you bunches.
Wow, Paytan, that was great! I heard the place was packed and people were even standing outside. You performed for a full house! Char, did you teach her that? I wish she was in our Primary. Way to go! --Susan Palmer Wiese
8 comments:
Paytan, you did a GREAT job! I'm so glad that your Mom video'd it so I could see you perform. I'm proud of you. Love GranMa Sue
Payt, that was sooooo good!! I wish I could have been there to see you. You have such a beautiful voice and I can't wait to see you again.
Payt,
Love you so much, What a joy to have you represent our link to Alton and Jonathan Heaton with you. You did so good. We are so happy you are willing to share your talents with everyone like that. Many people have mentioned to me how wonderful you are. Of course, I told them I know you are a good girl with a bunch of talents. Love you so much. Heavenly Father sure helped you, too.
See ya, Sweetheart
Love Grandma Young
Yaay! Good job, Paytan!
Happy Birthday Halle! Great job, Paytan. You have a beautiful voice!!
I love paten and her beeyootifl voice so good luck!!!
love lyndee.
Halle Sue,
What a sweetheart you are. It was so fun to have you here for a few days. I think you especially love your Grandmas. You are so cute and so full of fun and adventure. You are getting bigger and taller. Keep being as sweet and darling as you are.
Did you get your card? Happy Birthday!! Grama in Alton loves you bunches.
Wow, Paytan, that was great! I heard the place was packed and people were even standing outside. You performed for a full house! Char, did you teach her that? I wish she was in our Primary. Way to go! --Susan Palmer Wiese
Post a Comment