I stole this from a friend of mine. (Hope you don't mind Jennie). It was a lot harder to get answers then I thought it would be but here it goes.
P-Paytan
S-Sam
H-Halle
1. What is something mom always says to you?P-I Love You, S-Clean up, H-Halle go potty
2.What makes mom happy? P-When I listen, S-a clean house, H-Charlee
3. What makes mom sad?P-when I don't do what she askes, S-Doing somthing wrong, H-Halle
4. How does mom make you laugh?P-when she tells a joke, S-Silly faces, H-when she tickles me
5. What was mom like as a child?P-Happy,S-Little, H-Small
6. How old is your mom?P-30, S-21, H-2
7. How tall is your mom?P-50feet, S-4feet, H-this tall (puts her hand way above her head)
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?P-watch TV, S-Play with kids,H-computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?P-get Charlee to sleep, S-Clean, H-Sleep
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?P-playing volleyball, S-I don't know, H-I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?P-making dinner, S-exersizing, H-make my bed
12. What is your mom not very good at?P-climbing trees, S-not running so fast, H-Charlee's bed
13. What does your mom do for her job?P-she doesn't have a job, S-work, H-I don't know
14. What is your mom's favorite food?P-Macaroni Salad, S-Snacks, H-fruities
15. What makes you proud of your mom?P-when she helps me clean my room, S-when she reads books to me, H-I don't know
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?P-Cinderella, S-mickey mouse, H-Dora
17. What do you and your mom do together?P-ride bikes, S-clean, H-go walking
18. How are you and your mom the same?P-same length of hair, S-our skin, H-toes
19. How are you and your mom different?P-mom has blue eyes and I have green eyes, S-our shirts are different, H- feet
20. How do you know your mom loves you?P-because she takes me to swimming lessons, S-because she gives me hugs, H-B'cause
6 comments:
This is the cutest thing I have ever read! I love those kids so much and I miss um like crazy. I was thinking the other day about my dreams and what I want out of life. Well, you came to mind! I want to be just like you Char. That is my dream!!
Chary,
I agree with the kids you are such a neat mom. You see to it that everyone in you house is taken care of, trained and loved. Great work, Sweethear. You are the best. So good to be with you on the 4th. Keep it up you are wonderful. Love Mom
What changed so that I could see everything again????So cute
Haha! That is so fun. Thanks for sharing!
That is fun post. I loved how Sam kept saying clean. It must be his favorite thing to do, eh? Very cool
P.S. I think YOU are such a great mom!!
no i don't mind, i stole it from my friend. ;) isn't it fun to heaer their answers?
Post a Comment