We decided to have the party on the back patio.
The weather was beautiful and it turned out great.
The kids were being goofy waiting for the party to start.
Halle got lots of presents and a new bike.
What a bunch of cake eaters.
The kids had a ton of fun playing with Halle's new toys.
All in all I think we spoiled Halle. Suprise, suprise. I just can't help it, they are just so darn cute I have to.
5 comments:
Looks like fun! All that pink... :)
What a cute family. Thanks for bloging so I can see what you and your family are doing. It is great that the cousin are close to share the fun times. Keep blogging.
I love that you spoil them cause' they deserve it. They are the best kids ever. I wish I could have been there to have cake as well. I miss you'll tons and tons
Birthdays are the best. Looks like everyone had a great time..
Happy Birthday to a happy girl. So fun to get new pics of Halle Sue! She is so darling and it is so fun to see everyone having a great time on your patio. It was fun to talk on the phone to you, too.
Love ya
Grama Young
Post a Comment