It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
Jul 1, 2008
Charlee's Swimsuit issue:)
This is the first time I have put a swim suit on Charlee. Last summer she was to little and we were to busy getting ready to move to do much swimming. Paytan put on the mariposa wings. I thought it was so cute so I had to take some pictures.
I just looked at your other posts too. How fun. We'll have to check out the treehouse museum when Charlotte's a little older. The swimming pictures are great. My favorite is with Sam in the water, goggles on his head. It looks professional.
I am glad that summer has hit wyoming. We are coming next Thur. -Friday... We will have to get together.. The museum is Ogden looks like a ton of fun, I will have to take my kiddos next time we are down.
6 comments:
Holy Cow!! She is the cutest baby swim suit model I have ever seen. It makes me miss her soo much. I'm glad to see your having such a great summer.
Oh my goodness. I can't get over how adorable she is!!
I just looked at your other posts too. How fun. We'll have to check out the treehouse museum when Charlotte's a little older. The swimming pictures are great. My favorite is with Sam in the water, goggles on his head. It looks professional.
VERY cute!
I am glad that summer has hit wyoming. We are coming next Thur. -Friday... We will have to get together.. The museum is Ogden looks like a ton of fun, I will have to take my kiddos next time we are down.
charlee is so cute!love lyndee.
Post a Comment