Halle found a new friend. They sat there and visited like teenagers. It was so cute.
Charlee didn't get it the water till the end. I don't why. The water was warm and not deep at all.
I have to say the beach is the best for taking pictures. I got so many good ones of sam. I tryed to post the black and white ones but for some reason they wouldn't upload.
We all got red as lobsters but we plan on going next year. Thank you Haley for letting us hang out with you guys.
4 comments:
Looks so fun and relaxing! Yaay!
Looks like you are having a great summer. Bear Lake is so fun, we should do things like that more offen. What a cute fam. thanks for sharing.
Hey Char. We really wanted to come see you guys this last weekend but decided we needed to save money and pack. We debated all week, but reality won. We love you lots and will really miss seeing you! Thanks for keeping up your blog. Your kids are so cute.
Halle looks so like being buried in the sand dunes when you were that little, Chary.
Love ya
Grama y
Post a Comment