Sep 12, 2008
Three Generations?
Well it happened. I knew it would but not this soon. Sam my little angel;) got sent to the principals office. Grandpa Rex got sent to the office in fifth grade, Dad got sent in fifth grade also. Sam, Kindergarten. I got a call in the middle of the day from Principal Fisher (my neighbor) saying Sam was throwing potato size rocks at recess and almost hit somebody. He was just calling to warn me that Sam might be a little sad when I picked him up. School got out and I asked the kids how school was. Sam said "Oh, mom it was so much fun. I got a book from the library and played ball in PE." I asked him about the principal's office and he said, "Oh, yea I did go the principal's office today." I was just thinking if he doesn't care now what's next. Paytan said, "Sam I have never been to the principal's office it my whole life (like her life has been so long) and you went in the first two weeks of school." Anyway, now it is three generations of going to the principal's office. Hopefully it stops in this one. But, some how I just don't think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is funny! I can't believe he is in kindergarten. Our kids are getting big so fast!
You better find out all the other things both Rex and Jake have done so you can prepare yourself for all the other things he will do to follow in their footsteps. Too Funny....
Hey Porters! We found you! Your house looks beautiful. That's kind of funny about Sam. He's just a boy. Every day we ask Clancy if he had to "move a card". That's what they do here, you move three cards in a day and you have to call home. We've been good so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
that's funny it didn't even phase him, that he negleted t tell you. dalton would've been crying like a baby...coleman on the other hand might do just as sam did! Good luck!!!
Well, I was wondering about the "rest of the story". Did he hear about it from the long time examples ahead of him? I am sure Dad and Grand Dad were
understanding! Hope the rest of the year is wonderful and you got the problems taken care of in the first 2 weeks
Love MOM
LOL about Paytan! That sounds so much like Kris' daughter, Kaycee.
love the slide show of Sam! He is soo dang funny! :) that pic of him with hat, sunglasses and muscles is a dang spittin' image of Jake!:) LOL sure do miss you guys. Hope your havin fun with Mom and Christy up there. :)
Post a Comment