The kitchen is getting a lot closer to being done. All that's left is the formica on the bar, the light fixture over the bar and building the microwave shelf above the oven. I am so excited to use my stove top. It's been 5 months since I boiled water in the house and not on the camp chef out back.

I didn't get a good picture of the entry way before but here it is after.

This one was taken from the entry way. The half wall is GONE now!!

Here is the kitchen BEFORE.

I think I am going to frost the cabnet windows. Tell me what you think.

And AFTER.
13 comments:
Chary,
This looks fantastic! I love the yellow! Congrats!
So I have been lurking on your blog for awhile - found it through Sam - but it's about time I said Hi! :)
Hope everything is well!
Love, DeDe
wow!it looks fantastic. i think frost would look nice :)
VERY nice! Y'all are amazing.
Wow, this looks great and the best part is that I get to see it for real in a week! Yippee!! I agree with Laura, that they need a frost.
You guys are going a great job on the house! It looks beautiful. I say frost too. Glad to be able to keep in touch this way!
Wow!! It looks amazing. Great Job guys...
Char, that looks fantastic! How fun to have a 'new' house! ;) You guys did a great job. Nice to have your kitchen back too, huh?
char looks great I love it.
give us a call if you ever come down this way.
Amanda
Wow! What a difference. It looks amazing. I agree with the frost too.
That is too funny about Sam, going to the principal's office the first two weeks of school. What a character.
Chary,
I found your blog through Jessie's. Your house is beautiful. I myself am a big fan of black. I love your black accents. I need to update my blog. We just moved to Mesquite, NV. Shocker huh. I'm sure you heard that our little Shelley has had twins. Your kids are so beautiful. Luv ya Colette
you are seriously so good at this stuff! It make sme want an old house to gussy up!!! The satisfaction know you created this out of that! Awesome! Will you come and decorate my place? i struggle with, oh boy do i!
Happy Birthday Sam! We love you.
Hey there my long lost teammate. Where do you live.? It is great to see you and your kids look so much like you. that is so fun to see you family.
Post a Comment