Party # 2. We do friend parties every other year for kids starting at 6 years old so this was Sam's first one. He wanted a Transformer Party so we went all out. He only invited four friend which was nice for me. First they all got chosen by an autobot and had to complete 3 missions to turn back into thier automobiles. 1. we had a tub at one end of the lawn with megatron on the the bottom. They all had to take turns running down the lawn with a cup of ice to keep megatron frozen. 2. They had to bomb Barricaid with water balloons. 3. They all got infected with a poison and had to find the antidote and eat it which was a pinata of Optimus Prime full of goodies. After they finished their missions that got to put their puzzle peices together that they got from each mission to make their automobiles.
The second game was looking for the Allspark. I had clues 1-5 hidden in the house. They had so much fun finding each clue. In the Allspark cube was their party favors. They had some much fun. They ate an Optimus Prime cake and ice cream.
6 comments:
happy birthday Sam!! Looks like you had a great birthday...
AWESOME! What a creative party! You are so good. That's a good idea to do parties every other year. I think I got two or three my entire childhood-- which was probably good for my mom, but lame for me. :) Happy (late) birthday, Sam!
How cool! I agree with Lisa on the parties every other year starting with 6. Before that, do they really remember? That sounds like the most awesome party. I bet they'll be talking about that one their whole lives.
We're super excited to see you tomorrow too!
Char, how fun! Sounds like everyone enjoyed the b-day parties. You are so creative! I think I'll do something like that at our next b-day party. Unfortunately we've done one every year and I'm running out of ideas. :) Very cool!
Sam, It was so fun to be with you on this special day. The big hat on a little boy's head was my favorite part. You looked so cute and your Dad could crack jokes with the owner in Spanish and none of us knew what he said. I love all the additions in your home, Char. What a joy to be with you & kids and be part of your life for a few days. You are doing great. Thanks, Sam for sharing your bed with Grama.
Love ya all
Alton Granny in Wyoming
Happy Birthday Sam! I remember when you were just a baby! Boy, how time flies. He is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment