Oct 3, 2008

Lucky Number 7

7 Things I can do...
1) I can sew
2) I can laugh
3) I can make a loaf of bread (just lately).
4) I can EAT!
5) I can make a half decent meal
6) I can call a friend
7) I can change a diaper (I think I have had way to much practice)

7 Things I can't do...
1) I can't spell
2) I can't make cinnamin rolls (too hard)
3) I can't keep my house clean
4) I can't keep up the laundry either
5) I can't scrapbook(that's why I went digital)
6) I can't go without breakfast (I get grouchy quick)
7) I can't turn down apple pie and ice cream

7 Things I that attracted me to Jake....
1) He is an early riser (I wish I was)
2) He honors his priesthood
3) He has the best smile (he can't tell a lie with that grin)
4) He remembers everything excpecially numbers
5) I love the way he can talk to anyone
6) I still get flutterbies when I see him(even when I see him drive by in town somewhere)
7) I love his common sence

7 Things that I say most often...
1) C'mon Let's Go
2) 1....2...."do you want to go to time out?"
3) another book? OK
4) I love you
5) Sam, knock it off
6) QUIET!!
7) Where are we going to dinner?

7 Celebrity Admirations...
1) George Strait(he still makes #1 hits)
2) Chris Ledoux(I guess cause he is from Wyoming :))
3) Dennis Quaid( I just like watchin' him)
4) Tom Hanks and his wife (not many people last as long as they have in Hollywood)
5) Micheal Phelphs(the guy is freakin' amazing)
6) BRETT FAVRE (he still has it)
7) Payton Manning (now you know why we have a Paytan;))

7 Favorite Foods...
1) Durango Chicken salad
2) Ice Cream
3) Red lobster biscuits
4) Caramel brownies
5) cheese burger off the grill
6) anything I don't have to cook
7) Weight Watchers Carrot Cake

7 People to tag
1)Jennie W.
2)Apryl
3)Amanda
4)Haley
5)Jen Y.
6)Joelle
7)Shelley(you better get your blog going so you can)

4 comments:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

always fun to learn more about you! And you do good parties too! I just got called to the beehive advisor, it has been fun so far, probaly because i haven't had to teach yet. ;) It is a nice break from primary and RS.

ApRyL :) said...

You r Soo Dang awesome! Just have to remind ya! :) The kids just saw Sams' show and they all mentioned how much they miss you guyz. We gotta come visit fer sure. Thanx for the Lucky 7 tag. :) I'll call ya this week. 1st tape n mud r up. My arms r sooo sore! yikes! :)

Anonymous said...

Good to discover some new things about you. I just want to say that I miss your smile. You always have a one on no matter what 7 things you are doing or saying. On my way to Uncle Isreal funeral and then home with Aunt Joyce and Faye. Glad to be in Wyoming this trip!!! Love ya MOM

Jen said...

Does this mean that I've been taged?? After reading Apryl's I noticed your better. Guess I ought to do it!